At Convenient Computing, Inc, we understand the logistics of managing the placement of mobile devices in large scale 1-to-1 K-12 installations. Our software provides for the systematic assignment and movement of mobile devices required by mass annual enrollment changes and ongoing adds moves and changes to your student enrollment. Our goal is to supplement existing Student Information Systems (SIS) and Mobile Device Management Systems (MDM) with the niche information necessary to put the correct device in the correct students hands quickly.
KEY TOOLs integrates data from your SIS, Active Directory, Apple School Manager, Google Admin Console producing:
- barcode deployment reports,
- student device labels
- enrollment based change reports
- missing AD accounts reports
- csv files and PowerShell scripts for easy AD account creation, activation and deactivation
- csv files and PowerShell scripts for easy AD
- Apple School Manager (ASM) SFTP file creation with easy upload to ASM
- JAMF and Google API data extracts
- No assigned device reports
- No active enrollment but has assigned device report
Filling this unaddressed niche of device movement/placement is why we created KEYTools. Our time saving solution offers you better availability and improved efficiency in assigning your devices.